We use the absolute best products because we care about your hair, just as much as you do.
ZERO synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, glutens, neurotoxins, aluminum compounds, glycols, formaldehyde donors, ureas, carcinogens and environmental pollutants – simply a genuine, sustainable brand.
- Renewable, beneficial plant-based, colour safe ingredients
- Certified Organic Extracts
- 95% post consumer recycled bottles
- 100% certified wind power
- 100% recycled fiber containers
- No Animal testing
Offering a full range of systems that deliver sensational results – NEUMA leaves hair looking and feeling more beautiful.
Visit NEUMA's website for more information.
Olaplex includes a patented active ingredient that works on a molecular level to seek out broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. Olaplex is used to restore compromised hair, or add it to another service to provide the ultimate breakage insurance.
The Olaplex treatment begins by rebuilding broken disulfide bonds and begins the process of preventing damage and repairing hair. It then continues to rebuild and restore any remaining broken bonds ensuring the strongest, shiniest, and healthiest hair possible.
See more information on the OLAPLEX website.
With ever changing product innovations, Redken has proven itself time and time again. Professionals and at-home users alike have used these products for decades.
Redken formulas were developed based on three principles:
(1) Protein technology (since hair is composed primarily of protein)
(2) An acidic pH of 4.5-5.5, complementing the natural pH of the hair and skin
(3) Products recommended exclusively by licensed cosmetologists in professional salons
See more information about these products on the Redken website.