We use the absolute best products because we care about your hair, just as much as you do.
ZERO synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, glutens, neurotoxins, aluminum compounds, glycols, formaldehyde donors, ureas, carcinogens and environmental pollutants – simply a genuine, sustainable brand.
- Renewable, beneficial plant-based, colour safe ingredients
- Certified Organic Extracts
- 95% post consumer recycled bottles
- 100% certified wind power
- 100% recycled fiber containers
- No Animal testing
Offering a full range of systems that deliver sensational results – NEUMA leaves hair looking and feeling more beautiful.
Visit NEUMA's website for more information.
With ever changing product innovations, Redken has proven itself time and time again. Professionals and at-home users alike have used these products for decades.
Redken formulas were developed based on three principles:
(1) Protein technology (since hair is composed primarily of protein)
(2) An acidic pH of 4.5-5.5, complementing the natural pH of the hair and skin
(3) Products recommended exclusively by licensed cosmetologists in professional salons
See more information about these products on the Redken website.
The KeraGreen Keratin & Protein Hair System is a smoothing treatment that is fantastic for all types of hair and provides a soft silky feel with deep shine.
Benefits of the KeraGreen treatment: eliminates frizz, tames curls, seals in colour
KeraGreen’s ingredients are of the highest quality available. Our plant derived keratin with other vitamins and minerals deliver superior benefits without any health risks.
For best results with the KeraGreen Treatment, we recommend that you colour or hilight your hair before KeraGreen application and cut your hair after the KeraGreen service is completed.